Monday, January 22, 2007

i am So So Upset...

i am upset.

i have been upset before, quite a bit, but i hope i am never again for this reason.
i have been always told, that the older you grow, the newer friends you make, they are never as true to you as your childhood friends are. i never believed that, but people are making me change my mind.I hope i never make this mistake again.

i find that i have made quite a few mistakes in the people i have allowed to keep in touch with me, and allowed into my life and friend circle, people i have opened up to in the past year. I really regret doing that.

i open up to them, because i think they will understand me as a person, not so that they would go behind my back and try and snoop. If they have the guts for it, or really care so much, they should come forth and ask me, if they are the supposed friends they are supposed to be. I was never so upset, when the people they are currently chatting up with moved out of my life, as much as now, by this. It makes me feel right, that i don't normally give my trust so easily, and i should stick by that resolution for life. Value the real friends and discard the crap that is out to ruin your life....!..aaarrrghhh...!!! i so very much hate this...!!!

the only resultant thing is that people are going to lose a good friend, my trust lost is never to return again.

good riddance to bad rubbish....!!

No comments: