Thursday, August 2, 2007

not so technologically handicapped as thought to be

Wonder of wonders..! I managed to put in a blogroll(read a link to the blogs i like)..on my own...! Yoo hoo...!!! ( ok...with some teeny weeny help...was directed to where I should go to do it.....hehhe)

I have been wondering how to do this for ages..( think the main problem was that internet explorer sucks and doesn't display all the links )
I even mailed some completely unknown person to ask how to do it...though they never got back to me...

Just makes u think how distrustful as a race we humans are...what harm does a lillte reply to a mail does?...

but anyways....here we are. Have one link up...now just need to go out there and read tons of blogs..like few of them and put them up here....

so till then...here's to good reads..and what not..!!

No comments: