Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's funny...

Its funny how people come together for sometime and then move away again, like beams of light, which glow and grow bright and then wane away, or maybe like fireflies, little spots of light, which come on and blink by.

Sometimes the small things they do make so much of a difference to our mental health and sometimes time may pass us by and we may not even talk and it wouldn’t really be great shakes.

Situations and feelings change sometimes without our realizing it, and sometimes we might want them to change but they still keep haunting us.

Just makes me wonder sometimes…

2 comments:

Sam said...

Yeh, aptly said..its funny!!

Anonymous said...

Dear man hatter,

You stopped by my page ages ago but I only saw your comment recently. And quite surprise I was. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment and sorry for taking so long to reply. I wish there was another way to contact you but I don't see one except this public message.