Saturday, May 5, 2007

sometimes i wonder...

Sometimes i wonder,if someone in the future will ever care to know about me or care about me. If i will ever become that famous or do such important work which people will remember me by.Frankly speaking other than my family no one else cares about me, and i am completely expendable in the overall scheme of things. I have not touched even one extra persons life, physically, mentally or emotionally. I would like to do something to change that.

Help out socially in some way that i do not feel my life has been a total waste. Explore new horizons of experiences, learn to trust my heart and my soul with people, and be willing to share myself. Though sometimes i feel that more people you meet and the more you share, the more bits and pieces of you are taken away from you, though inversely i too would be doing the same, taking away little bits and pieces of them with me, taking in their ideas, adapting mine, looking at things differently. So, though my theory doesn't hold strong completely, it does mean that i need to share and this fact scares the shit out of me. I feel that i will lose the essence of my self and the things i believe in.

But, is my self so weak that it cant learn and accept new ideas, thoughts and feelings?

Superficial, shallow, flightly, inexpressive, closed, selfish, aloof, discontented, moody, temperamental, unemotional, over analytical,cold, fixed, stubborn, rude,..would you say that defines me...?

21/01/07

2 comments:

Sam said...

Guess, I wouldnt be that negative about you... I would rather say: thoughtful, very helpful, and a very intelligent human being!!
Now smile and stop being so hard on yourself..

Krantz said...

same pinch! i reflect the same way sometimes, but its mostly when i am down and dejected, away from friends. friends can sure heal whats ailing you, i am sure must be the same with you.